Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday night we went to a Birthday dinner for one of L's co-workers. We enjoyed a yummy dinner at Los Cucos here in Houston. I have meet most of his co-workers and their wives/girlfriends so it was great being able to hang out with them and socialize especially since I am not working so I only socialize with Lexi. :) We had a great night with everyone and we look forward to hanging out with everyone again. 


Saturday A&M played Kansas. Let me just say it was a good game, we beat Kansas 61-7.  The Corps of Cadets also formed a Block T during halftime. This has been the first time since 1956 that this has been done. Take a look at the video below.  



I also got an exciting text last night from one of my close college roommates. It read "We're Engaged!!!" I am so excited for Megan and Kevin and I can't wait till the wedding. Megan and I met while we were on a trip in New Orleans. Larry and Megan's date at the time are in the same fraternity. We both just started taking and it so happened I was planning on moving to College Station and we both needed a roommate. We have been really good friends since. I am so glad to have Megan as a friend and I can't wait till her big day. Congratulations again Megan and Kevin!!  
Megan and I 
Today I am cleaning and glad that I have the most wonderful person in my life. I am so thankful for the most Amazing boyfriend I get to spend each day with. We have been through so much over these past 8 years and some how we always find ways to iron everything out. He has done so much for me and their is no way I can thank him for how much he has sacrificed for me. He is currently the one taking care of everything while I am still looking for a job. I am so grateful for him and everything he does for me. He has been my rock, my best friend, and my shoulder to cry on when I need someone to talk to. I am so glad God brought us together and has held us together through all that we have faced. I look forward to what the future has in store for the both of us. I love him with all my heart!
Well that is our weekend recap. Oh yeah, my birthday is in 3 days...AHHH I will be 25!! Yikes, it's scary to think that I will be a quarter of a century. We will be taking a trip back to San Antonio this week for Thanksgiving. Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...