Today I am linking up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting and Jaime for WILW.
Now for....
Michael Kors Boots!

Hooded Pea Coat

Dachshund Santa

Kate Spade Handbag

Dachshund necklace...Yes Please!!

Don't forget you can follow me here
And last but not least....

I'm Loving this wonderful weather that we have had lately! It's nice to open up the windows for a bit and get a nice cool breeze in!
I'm Loving that December is tomorrow and the house is decorated inside. All that is missing is a nice Christmas candle.
I'm Loving Pinterest!! I have found so many yummy things I want to make in the next couple of weeks.
![]() |
| Egg Nog Cupcakes via Annie's Eats |
![]() |
| Snowflake Mix via Pinterest |

I'm Loving ABC's Revenge on Wednesday nights!! This show is filled with suspense! If you haven't seen it, all I have to say is we wouldn't want to make Emily mad!

And of course...
I'm Loving this little furbaby!! She is our entertainment sometimes and keeps my legs warm in this chilly weather!
And I'm Loving the most amazing boyfriend!! He encourages me when I need that extra motivation and supports me in all I do. I am so blessed to have him in my life.
Don't forget to head on over and link up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple and Jaime at This Kind of Love.
Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!






That red coat! LOVE! I've wanted a red coat FOREVER! Great pins!
ReplyDeleteBailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/
Thanks! I am on a mission to find a hooded pea coat for this coming Winter! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that Kate Spade bag!!
ReplyDelete