Hope
everyone had a great Monday!!
I hope I hear something soon about a job because
this cold weather is making me want to stay in bed and drink a cup of hot
chocolate.
Well
today I had to make a trip to good ol’ Wally World for a few things. This past
weekend I ran out of eyeliner, go figure!! My sister mentioned I try gel
eyeliner, so that is what I scooped up today. The one I purchased was Maybelline Lasting Drama in Charcoal (954). Have you tried Gel Eyeliner? If
so, what do you think of it and do you recommend a different brand?
| Shimmer nude lipstick and Gel Eyeliner |
I also
have been searching for two nude colors by Revlon that I found on Pinterest. (see picture below) I looked around
today at Wally World and didn’t find them so hopefully I can search Target this
week and see if I find them. While I was looking though, I found this lipstick
that looked nude with a shimmer. It’s Maybelline Sugared Almond (745), the
color is really pretty and I love the shimmer. When I got home I tried it on
and It looks a little weird on me. I am still going to continue my search for Pinterest
inspired colors and see how I like those. Do you have a favorite nude lipstick
or lip-gloss that you love? If so, I would love to hear your recommendations.
| Pinterest: via Andreina Chavez |
Well
that is all I have for tonight! Now it’s time to relax under the blankets and
watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. (Did I ever tell you I am a reality
TV junkie?)
If you have a favorite Gel Eyeliner or Nude
lipstick preference let me know! I would love to read all your comments and
suggestions.

No comments:
Post a Comment