Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Target Tuesday #1

Today I am Linking up with Tara at fabulous but evil for Target Tuesday!

Hurry... go and link up with Tara before Target Tuesday no longer exist.


Today I'm featuring: Boots
<><>
Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Kailey Tall Boots - Black.Opens in a new window
Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Kailey Tall Boots - Black
<><>
Women's Xhilaration® Kainda Slouchy Heeled Boots - Cognac.Opens in a new window
Women's Xhilaration® Kainda Slouchy Heeled Boots - Cognac



Have a Happy Tuesday and go link up with Tara for Target Tuesday!!
         
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. ooohhh i LOVE them all!! you can never have too many pairs of boots, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target has the BEST deals on boots! I just got a super cute pair for a steal of $24!

    Xoxo,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I love all of these boots!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...