Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting: Maternity Picture Edition

Happy Wednesday!! 

Today I'm linking up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for 


I have been wanting to take maternity pictures before my baby shower and here are some ideas I had in mind. I hope that this Texas weather is nice like it was today when I decide to take some pictures. I'm hoping it's not too early to take pictures, I know baby girl still have a lot of growing to do.

maternity photo.
source: sophiebphotography pinned via Kala Hoffman 

field maternity session
Source: sarahkchen.net via Brandi Thomasson

Too cute
Source: kensieleephotography.com via Kiki Thompson
maternity
Source: staceeliannablog.com via Crystal

maternity shoot
Source: brittanyamundson.wordpress.com via Jessica
baby boots maternity shoot
Source: danafernandezphotography.blogspot.com via CMWeimar
#Maternity
Source: juliepaisleyphotography.blogspot.com via Julie

When is an ideal time to take maternity pictures? 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love all the baby bumps! great pins :) xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shots! I had my maternity photos taken around 30 weeks, I think. You want to be big and round, but not horribly uncomfortable and swollen.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...