I keep telling myself I need to get on the computer and blog, but my energy level is so low. Baby girl is taking my energy, see is pretty active all day. I am going to make a goal to blog everyday and get back into my bump updates. Here is the last two updates!
I know we are already in January, but here is my 24th week update! It was around Christmas time, so bare with me on the huge delay. We spent Christmas at R's parents house and then went home since the weather was pretty crazy.
![]() |
| 24 weeks 6 days |
| Merry Christmas from the 4 of us minus Lexi missing here |
How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs so far... I'm glad with my weight gain so far, it's all baby!!
Maternity clothes? It's still a mix of pre-pregnancy clothes and maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? Noticed another one on the girls so two so far
Sleep: I have trouble falling asleep but once I fall asleep I'm out. I usually just get up to use the restroom around 5am.
Best moment this week: Baby girl kicking every time R kisses my belly before work or when he gets home.
Sleep: I have trouble falling asleep but once I fall asleep I'm out. I usually just get up to use the restroom around 5am.
Best moment this week: Baby girl kicking every time R kisses my belly before work or when he gets home.
Miss Anything? Not really!
Movement: She is a dancer! Baby Girl is always active during the day, especially when I finally sit down and relax after work.
Food cravings: Still the usual fruit and cream soda
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of popcorn popping, especially at work... YUCK!!
Gender: Baby Girl
Movement: She is a dancer! Baby Girl is always active during the day, especially when I finally sit down and relax after work.
Food cravings: Still the usual fruit and cream soda
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of popcorn popping, especially at work... YUCK!!
Gender: Baby Girl
Labor Signs: No labor signs for
a long while
Symptoms: Leg cramps... and O-M-G do those things hurt. I use to get them when I was in dance team in high school, and was not expecting for them to be back. Lower back pain every now and then. I noticed this happens after those long, crazy days at work
Belly Button in or out? Still an
innie but it feels like it might be going to an outtie soon
Wedding Aggie ring on or off? Aggie Ring still fits
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, excited, nervous!! I can't believe we are getting closer to her arrival
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, excited, nervous!! I can't believe we are getting closer to her arrival
Looking forward to: Hopefully being able to see Baby Girl on a sonogram next visit
Thoughts:
I have been so nervous, and excited. I have excited that my baby shower is coming up in February and then Baby Girls arrival in April. I am nervous, well because I have so many different thoughts running through my head and so much we have to get. I know all the crazy thoughts are typical for new moms. I'm sure we will get everything we need and done before she makes her appearance but I'm just being a new mom right?? Freaking out about any little thing!




No comments:
Post a Comment