Wednesday, January 16, 2013

12 Weeks and Counting.....

I first saw this on Michelle's blog and thought it was too cute!! 
She told her story of how her husband reacted when they found out they were expecting. Recently, I have been counting down the weeks till Baby Girl gets here and when I told R Baby Girl would be here in 12 weeks this is how he reacted.....

Shocked



Nervous


Excited


I was cracking up laughing when he slapped his hands over his face and asked me to repeat myself. Mind you, he was completely caught off guard in the kitchen so he started jumping and dancing around!! 

Love, I'm sure your reading this and I just want you to know that you are already a wonderful partner and awesome daddy to Baby Girl and she is not even here yet. I'm looking forward to the both of us experiencing parenthood together. Time is flying by, and I'm enjoying life with you so much and I can't wait till we can share our new life with our little princess. I love you with all my heart and can't wait to see what the future has in store for our little family. 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...