Thursday, August 30, 2012

8 week Update

Happy 8 weeks Baby Love!! 

I have been so nauseated these past couple weeks. Being at work around horrible smells gets to me. I have been keeping Preggie Pops in my pocket all day.

Recently I have been craving shaved ice; cucumbers, pineapple, and mangos with chili powder and lime. The thought of pizza just makes me nauseated. We are going today for our 8 week visit so I will keep you posted. 

I love this little kidney bean with all my heart and he/she is going to be wrapped around our little fingers! I'm starting to see some changes on my belly, so hopefully we will get around to taking belly pictures like planned. 

Here is our 8 week sonogram:



8 weeks: Baby is the size of a kidney bean

 Your baby -- now comparable to the size of a kidney bean (just over 1/2 inch long) -- is constantly moving and shifting.
See your baby at 8 weeks gestation.
Read about your baby's development this week.
I also bought a book from Barnes and Noble. I can't wait to start taking some belly bump pictures!!

      Do you have any tips to help with nausea? They will be greatly appreciated :)





















Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Congratulations on your "kidney bean"! How exciting - may God bless you each step of your exciting journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same baby book and love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...