It's getting closer to Baby Girl's due date and I have started freaking out about everything. So much has been running through my head and I feel like I have so much to do and haven't even started on anything.
Here are some of the fears and current things bothering me right now:
- I'm freaking out that we don't have a set apartment unit until early March
- We can't start on her room, or set up her crib until we move into our new apartment.
- I haven't packed my hospital bag, and don't even know what to take or where to begin for that matter!
- Being home alone with baby girl after we leave the hospital (All my family is in San Antonio and R hasn't been at his job for a year until June so he might not be able to take that many days off right away.)
- Labor & Delivery!!! I'm hoping to try and have her naturally without any medication and I fear that I won't be able to do it.
- I'm planning on working up until I can't anymore, and I fear that my water might break while at work.
- Not being able to breastfeed
- Lexi not getting along with the baby once we bring her home
- Of course the biggest fear, will she be healthy?
I'm nervous, happy, excited, and fearful. I know every new mom probably freaks out about the same things and its typical. I'm sure my "mommy instincts" will kick in when she arrives and all these fears will not matter when I see her face. I think not being able to set up her nursery now is what is really bothering me. I just want to be able to start washing her clothes and setting stuff up after the baby shower, but unfortunately we can't do that till we move. Another thing that has been stuck in my head is packing the hospital bag. I'm planning on going to Target soon and shopping for what I need to take and have a bag packed.
What did you fear when pregnant? When did you pack your hospital bag?
No comments:
Post a Comment