Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hormonal Rollercoaster

Thursday was one of those days that I don't understand how R puts up with these crazy hormones of mine. 

I'm perfectly fine one day, and then boom bring on the waterfall! I start tearing up when he ask me something and snap back at him with an attitude. Oops, I really don't mean it. We have had some problems with an apartment that we were looking into. We put money down and they ended up letting the tenant that was there cancel their 60 day notice and put us on a waiting list. We could be on the waiting list for a while, until the unit size we want becomes available. I was so ticked off, and overwhelmed when we went up there to talk to them because they wanted to put us into something smaller and for that price I could get an extra bedroom. I was just so frustrated that we got screwed over.They really weren't saying much and not willing to work something out with us. R asked what I wanted to do and I told him we had to discuss everything. 

So we decide to sit in the waiting area, tears all of a sudden started coming out and R asked if I was ok. After that, it all went downhill. I could not stop the tears from gushing out. He let me calm down, and I was better. I just didn't want to talk with anyone about the apartment issue. A couple minutes later my sister called my and bam.... more tears started flowing. I was getting so overwhelmed with the dates they were giving us to move in because it was the end of March or the beginning of April and I wanted to be settled and moved in before Baby Girl arrives. It was just so stressful, and of course the hormones didn't help. 

Once we got home, I laid in bed and tears were still coming out every now and then for no reason or when R would ask me something I would start crying. I stayed in bed for a while and eventually got up and all was ok again. This is what I have to say to these raging hormones....

 Dear Hormones:
Their are times you don't affect me, and when you do come around I'm one emotional wreck. You were good to me in the beginning of my pregnancy and I really wish we could go back to that status soon. You make me feel bad for treating R ugly at times, even though I don't mean a thing when I am ugly. But you are seriously killing me and him. I'm glad he understands how you affect my pregnancy and that he is supportive. But all I ask is that you ease up on me in the next couple of week, Pretty Please!! :)

xoxo Rochelle 

Did you ever have a hormonal roller coaster? How did you handle it? 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. poor baby!! i totally understand and have been there not to long ago. And sometime cry actually helps... :) our body is over working in so many areas and stress will just make you blow up. I was always told that in times of a melt down count to 10 outward and then down from 10 breathing in :)
    your blog family is here :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...