Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I finally have INTERNET!!

Well ladies, I have to say I'm back again for good! I have been MIA for a while since I had no internet as well as so many life changes. I'm just so happy to finally be back to reading everyones blogs and posting again.

Here is a brief rundown of what has happened these past few months I've been away:

  1. Got out of a relationship (I just wasn't happy anymore and was tired of putting on a fake smile and pretending I was.)
  2. I got my own apartment
  3. I found someone that makes me happy (I love being around him and he is absolutely amazing! He puts a BIG Smile on my face each day!! We will refer to him as R.) 
  4. Purchased my first car (I felt like such a BIG girl, getting a car on my own without mommy and daddy's help!)
  5. I'm going to be a mommy!!! R and I found out we are expecting a little one around April 10th. I'm so excited to finally share the news with everyone. I will be updating you guys on Baby Love's growth. 


Well if that doesn't summarize my time away from blogging, then I don't know what does. I'm just so happy to be back and share my journey of pregnancy with all you lovely readers. 






Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled that you're back and I can't wait to watch you become a mommy!!! What an exciting adventure!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...