Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm back....

Happy Tuesday ladies!!

It has been a really long time since I have blogged and I feel so lost. Life has been pretty crazy. Work has been stressing me out just a little on top of dealing with some issues of my own. 

Here are some pictures to catch you up on what has been going on these past couple of weeks. 


I recently decided to join Scentsy as a way to make some extra money! If you need anything let me know!! :)

I put my boots on and headed to the rodeo

I was so excited I got to finally go to the Houston Rodeo to see Jason Aldean

Rodeo getting started

We celebrated a friends birthday on St. Patrick's Day at Flying Saucer

This seriously tasted like green apples and is my new favorite from Flying Saucer


We walked down to The Sweet Boutique in Sugar land to get some cupcakes on St. Patrick's Day

Pink Champagne Cupcake

I bought these cookies for the first time and I must say they are my new favorite cookies! 

I got in an accident on March 13 and made a visit to the ER to get checked out
I sprained my wrist and has neck and back muscle spasms and still trying to recover. I'm still sore and it bothers me to turn my neck when backing out of parking spaces. 

Ugh, I just hate dealing with accident stuff! Well, who does right? 

My favorite coffee mug got hurt in the accident as well. I didn't realize it till I was putting it away in the cabinet. :(

This past Saturday, I went and took a trip to Conroe with some friends and rode a Jetski. I must say, I needed this type of relaxation. It was so peaceful to put all the craziness behind and get on the water and enjoy a beautiful day. 


Sunday I went to lunch with some wonderful Houston Bloggers
and treated myself to a much needed Strawberry Margarita and Tortilla Soup

You all know I have been a little MIA recently from blogging. Well that is because my Sony Laptop needed to be taken in to Geek Squad to fix the HDMI output and LCD. Turns out it was approved for an exchange. I used to have a Mac before my PC and missed it so much, I took the plunge and purchased a MacBook Pro.

I love it!! I'm so glad to have a laptop back, now I can get back to blogging!! YAY :)


I'm so glad to finally have a laptop again. I missed blogging as well as I missed hearing from all you lovely readers. 

What kind of computer do you use to blog? If something happened to your computer, would you still be able to blog daily? 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that you were in an accident! But I'm so glad that you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back to blogging and recovering! Accidents are no fun, but at least injuries were minimal! I'm so sad I missed the Houston blogger get together! I was in Dallas for a wedding...hopefully I'll make the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girly!
    Tag your it! :)

    http://sunnidaegregory.blogspot.com/2012/03/tag-your-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute in your Rodeo outfit!! And congrats on the MAC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are back!! I love my Macbook Air! It is so much different than a PC and I love it!
    I'm glad you are feeling better after your accident but I know how much that stinks to have to deal with all that! See you Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...